Amtec Solutions Group is a robotics engineering company headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama. A robotics engineering company is a business that designs, manufactures, and sells robotics products mostly for automotive, aerospace and defense, steel, nuclear, research and development, and medical industries. ASG is committed to providing our clients with quality services and products that not only meet requirements, but are on time, and at reasonable prices. If you are searching for a reliable and trusted robotics company, contact us today.
What Is A Robotics Engineering Company?
Robotics engineering is a combination of different fields of study including electrical engineering and computer science to build robots that can be used in a variety of industries as seen above. Robotics engineers are responsible for designing and creating robots that are able to perform the task needed – whether that be performing a task that a human is incapable of doing, or taking the place of a human.
Robotics Manufacturing Solutions From ASG
A few different tasks that ASG specializes in developing robots for include:
- Production Cells and Assembly Operations
- Part Alignment, Part Mating, Bolt Feeding, and Nut Running
- Palletizing and Depalletizing
- Straight column stack or in an interlocked pattern.
- Plasma Cutting and Welding
- Integrated control systems along with material handling and/or automatic part positioning.
- Material Handling
- Solid and liquid products, as well as small items or large rigid loads
- Machine Tending
- Loading and unloading CNC Lathes, CNC Grinders, CNC Mills, and Presses.
- Material Removal
- Fiberglass and Polymer Flash to Aluminum and Steel Casting Seams.
- Vision Systems
- Palletizing, Depalletizing, Bin Picking, Part Inspection, Part ID and Poka-yoke.